Global travel. Local knowledge.
Have a glimpse of some of the requests that our team needs to answer
when customizing travel plans for our clients.
- A vegetarian family is visiting Paris. They want to know the best restaurants in the city based on their location, budget and accessibility without compromising the food experience.
- A couple is going to Italy for 10 days and need to know the best itinerary for them. Should they do Rome, Milan and Florence or Rome, Venice and Pisa? And how to travel between those cities?
- Honeymoon in Thailand, a dream travel. Should this couple spend some days in Bangkok or not? Should they go north to Chiang Mai or visit Phuket? Why Phuket and not Koh Samui? Or Phi Phi?
- How to spend great 5 days in New York City on a budget? What to do and see? How to save money and (yet) enjoy alll that NYC has to offer?
- I'm flying from Madrid to Dubai. Since it's a long flight I want to try the premium economy cabin. What's my best travel options in terms of airline, connecting times, price and availability?
- First-timers in Australia. After visiting Sydney, should they go to Melbourne and then the Great Barrier Reef or visit Uluru and Gold Coast? How to pack the chosen itinerary in just 9 days?